Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much room is needed for an inflatable?
A. You will need to provide a level area about 20′ x 20′, with an overhead clearance of 14 ft except for the giant slide which will need 25 ft.
Q. What surfaces can the inflatable be setup on?
A. The safest surface is a level grassy area. However, we can setup inside, on concrete and on asphalt. Please specify which surface the inflatable will be set up on, so we can bring sand bags if needed.
Q. How many people will the inflatable hold?
A. Our inflatables are designed to safely accommodate up to 8-10 children at one time. It is recommended that you group the bouncing participants by age.
Q. Do you deliver and setup the units?
A. Yes. We will deliver and setup to insure that the unit is set up safely, clean and in good working order. However, it is your responsibility to provide a RELIABLE source of power. We also come back to take it down afterward. This is included in the cost.
Q. How far in advance should I make my reservation?
A. The sooner the better. We book our units weeks, and sometimes months in advance. If you have a last minute event, we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Q. Is a deposit required?
A. Yes, a $25.00 deposit is required to reserve the unit. Balance is due upon delivery.
Q. Will the inflatable hurt my lawn?
A. No. We place a tarp under each unit to minimize any damage to the grass or the unit. It is your responsibility to chose a set-up area unobstructed by wires, trees and irrigation systems.
Q. What is your weather cancellation policy?
A. Please see the policy page.
1. Adult supervision of all children is required at all times.
2. Bounce houses are designed for children.
3. Children in jump houses should be close in age.
4. Divide children by ages and give each group their own time to bounce.
5. Remove shoes before using jump bounce house.
6. Keep all sharp objects away from inflatable units.
7. Keep all pets away from inflatable jump bounce houses.
8. Keep all food, drinks and snacks away from bounce houses.
9. Stay out of jump bounce houses in strong wind or thunderstorms.
Inflatable Event Planning
1. Turn off all sprinklers including underground sprinklers.
2. Adult supervision of all children is required at all times.
3. Bounce houses need an electrical source.
4. Keep all unnecessary electric wires and cables away from jump houses.
5. Plan a spot in a grassy area.
6. Remove toys, twigs, rocks and any animal droppings from this area.
7. Provide water for thirsty bouncers to drink outside of jump house.
8. Plan a food, drink and snack area a safe distance away from jump houses.
9. Keep all party toys such as ‘silly string‘ and other toys away from bounce houses.